Pages

Friday 17 May 2019



103
Hello my name is spot i live in the ocen but one morning i woke up and i was in this squre thing
fill of water so i could stay alive ovesaly  so i grew up and now i don't have that much space in
the sink and i now know what this thing is called and sometimes i just wish i could go home and be
with my famliy again and i hope that they are  ok and alive. I love it here but sometimes i can get
a little lonley and sad. Because i am lost without my frineds and famliy. :(

1 comment:

  1. Great story Sarita. I think that you need to put some more full stops in your story because it is hard to read without them. I liked how you talked about how he was feeling. Great story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about