Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Sam and Hairy Harry the mammoth

Setting (where)
New york city


Time (when)
12:00 in the after noon
On wednesday


Characters (who)
Hairy Harry
Sam
Mammoth hunters


Protaagonist (leading character)
Hairy Harry
Sam


Antagonist (competes or conflicts
with the main characters)
Mammoth hunters


Other characters  
The public


Conflict (problem)
Hairy harry it getting hunted by
mammoth hunters


Rising action (suspense builds)
Harry is getting hunted and sam helps
Hairy harry hide until the hunters are
Gone away so they can hide
Somewhere else


CLIMAX (most exciting point)
Sam helps Hairy harry and
gets Harry to saftey


Falling action (action towards resolution)
The hunters find harry and sam and
Take both of them to there hideout
Where there is know resepshon
And where know one can find them


Resolution
He is going to be relest into a svana in
amirca where they hope that Hairy Harry
Will be safe and will not be hunted any more
By any one


Word count
724


TITTLE
Hairy Harry the mammoth


Once upon a time there  was a mammoth and his best frined sam. sam named the mammoth hairy harry
and they had bean frineds sints they where little and now they go on walk together and harry carrys sam
every where because sam had a acadent when he was little and now his legs arnt working so sam carnt
walk any more so harry makes it like any other day for sam.


Harry tries to make it as clear as possible to him that having legs is worse than not having legs. And harry
trys to make it fun for Sam but  Sam goes home wondering what it would be like to live the rest of my life
with legs and then one day when they were out on a walk they seen some people  they were hunting and
they were actually looking for a mammoth.


 they were putting up signs saying hunting keep out  up and watch out dangerous it went from a walk to
a not ordinary day of a walk  and Sam was scared he didn't know what to do and so he try telling hairy
Harry where to go and what to do and they ran into New York City they ran straight through town and the
poachers
running after them and then harry said stop  this isn't the way to face those poachers.


The  guy on the sidewalk he was taking pictures of what was happening like it was some ordinary
day but it wasn't and Sam said no we have to keep running we have to I need to keep you safe you
are my only friend.


I would do nothing without you around I wouldn't even be able to go and walks  any more because
nobody else could carry me because I'm too big for them please hurry you have to stay with me you
can never leave and you can never stop hiding and running one day it will stop and we we'll have a
happy ending or not so happy ending but still and Harry was like I can't live my life running and hiding
from people who want to kill me and chase me away and Sam said we'll we have to do that because you'
my best friend and I would like nothing to happen to you and me  and when they see me and see you
together wouldend you figure that we're best friends wouldn't they figure that we're best friends come on.


Harry said they are  looking for me they want to kill me and hunt me. I don't know why but they probably
want my hair and skin to make jackets and stuff for people and they are using poison arrows it is illegal
but nobody can tell that accept us and the other thing is you can't walk like that's enough I thought not
walking was  fun I thought it would be amazing because walks you and apatunty to make it seem like
it's amazing and there is like it's not amazing anymore I'm sorry to do this Sam I'm sorry to say this to
you but it's not happy is not helpful anymore.
I love our walks but we miss stuff happens you're not the person to ask to go and get help I'm sorry I've
had to say it.


Sam got really upset but he said I can do this i will  crawl my way to get help nomater how long it takes
you keep running you keep hiding and I promise I will find somebody. So they had a hug and sam took
a long time. He was looking for people that took months  maybe even years until one day that he found
out that Harry was still alive and he got moved to a Savanna in America the poachers that were looking
for him they were finding him to get a new home for harry and all that stuffn and croling  for nothing but
it was for a good thing he said.


Harry I hope you're having a good time in America because I'm having a good time here I'm getting new
legs in  a couple weeks and I'll be able to walk so I go on walks and always remember that you carried
me everywhere you're a good friend Harry and I wish you never left.

And i hope your having a grate time with other indangered animals like kiwi’s and can you say hi for me
because i carnt but when i get new legs and older i will hopefule come and vizit you!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about